Secure donations can be made through PayPal.
Our Venmo Name: @amycenter90
...or call 618-244-2100
Thanks to generous organizations and individuals like you, all Amy Center services are free of charge to every client, every time. That means cost will never get in the way of the healing services they need. Your donations make it possible for children and families to get the vital support and resources they need to heal from child sexual abuse.
We welcome the opportunity to host you for a tour. Seeing our child-friendly center can be the best way to understand the impact your gift makes on children and families healing from abuse. Call the Center to schedule a private individual or group tour today.
We often have people and groups inquire as to what types of things they could donate to the center to help the children. Below is what we call our "Wish List" of items that we try to keep on hand to assist with the needs of our clients.
- $10-$20 Gas Cards
- Toiletries for Children (multicultural hair products, deodorants, age-appropriate perfumes/lotions, feminine hygiene products
- Undergarments for children: boys and girls, newborn to teen Backpacks
- Non-perishable snack items and juices for the Center children
- Journals, drawing pads, sketchbooks, stickers
- Basketballs, footballs, soccer balls
- School supplies: notebooks, crayons, scissors, glue, colored pencils, pencil boxes
Office Supplies for Center
- Copy paper/office supplies – tape, pens, paperclips, post-its, mechanical pencils
- Light bulbs – 60 watts